- What problem is being solved by your product/service offering?
- Talk to potential customers to understand the problem;
- Know the cost to customers of the problem you are trying to solve so that you get the price right;
- Define your customers as a group linked by a common problem;
- Keep the business simple and focused on one mission and one target;
- Protect your ideas where possible.
What to do when starting?
You are thinking of materializing your concept into a company or simply put got tired of tiring for others? Here's where you may want to start:
Posted by fCh